Mission and Vision Statement
The Center for Women at Emory benefits our university and community constituencies by promoting gender equity and inclusion, developing women leaders, and providing education on gender issues. The Center brings people together to share information, ideas, and resources as we work toward positive individual, institutional, and global transformation.
1. Support research and and scholarship related to women and gender.
2. Prepare diverse groups of women to be leaders in their professional and personal lives.
3. Prepare Emory community members to be leaders in gender equity.
4. Provide educational programs, lectures, workshops, discussion groups, and resources related to women's and gender issues.
5. Connect the Emory community to local and global gender issues.
6. Use technology to create a dynamic learning community.
7. Promote equity, access, and inclusion at Emory.
8. Build financial and other resources to fulfill our vision.